Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Wanted: Bike rack!
CREATED: 02/07/12 by vkatikin REPLIES: 4
vkatikin    JOINED: 1/22/12    POSTS: 23
Wanted: Bike rack!
POSTED: 2/07/12 5:48 PM

I'm looking for a bike rack to hold 1 bike on my small Jetta. Please let me know if you have a slightly used or new one to sell, or just have advice on how to go about searching for a good one.

RE: Wanted: Bike rack!
POSTED: 2/13/12 9:22 AM

Preferably Thule or Saris-- can be used!

PamS's ravatar PamS    JOINED: 1/26/10    POSTS: 365
POSTED: 2/13/12 8:17 PM

I got a Saris Bones-3 rack last year and I've been really happy with it. It was highly recommended

http://www.dctriclub.org/forum/messages.cfm?tid=A09A64D7-CA69-BBFE-E3E2DE1605F8E447

I'd recommend getting a rack that can hold more than one bike, if you're traveling it's nice to have company and someone's usually always looking for a ride.

Check craigslist and keep an eye on the forum for used ones. Check out our merchant partners too, with the club discount the new ones aren't much more expensive than the used ones and you can always take it back if you have any issues with it.

Pam

hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 193
POSTED: 2/14/12 9:31 PM

I have a saris bones 2 bike rack that we are looking to get rid of for $75..

posted it on the form recently and i can't find the link but it should be in there in the for sale messages. just message me if you are interested.

POSTED: 2/14/12 11:14 PM

Just messaged you!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria