Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

FEBRUARY GEAR ORDER NOW CLOSED!
CREATED: 02/18/13 by abbyjs REPLIES:
abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
FEBRUARY GEAR ORDER NOW CLOSED!
POSTED: 2/18/13 4:37 PM

THE FEBRUARY CUSTOM ORDER IS NOW CLOSED. The shop will reopen on February 20, 2013 to give us time to process the orders.

http://store.dctriclub.org

We are testing timeframes for placing custom orders with Louis Garneau. Our first custom order was placed on February 18, 2013. The next custom will be placed on March 18, 2013. We will evaluate this frequency and announce the next custom order after March 18.

Q: If I ordered before February 18, 2013, when should I expect my gear?

A: We are projecting 6-8 weeks for our first custom delivery. This would be the second or third week of April. We will keep you posted as we get updates from Louis Garneau.

Q: What if I placed my order after February 18? When will I get my gear?

A: It depends on what you want to order. We ordered extra items on February 18 to keep "in stock" at our distributor in Fairfax. If you order any of these items (so long as we have the inventory) you will receive these items in April, just like the first custom order. After these items arrive in April, any order placed for the "stock"items will have a 3-5 day delivery turnaround. These items are: the Performance Racer triathlon top, the Elite Power Shorts, and the Clasico Bike Jersey. You can still custom order any of the other items. We expect them to be delivered 6-8 weeks after the next custom order is placed on March 18. Items in the shop will be clearly marked as "Custom Only" or "Stock Item" with the expected delivery times.

If you have any questions, please email Abby Sanford, vp@dctriclub.org.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria