DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

T-shirt, Sweatshirt, Mug, Bag...
CREATED: 05/19/09 by chad0022 REPLIES: 21
chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 331
T-shirt, Sweatshirt, Mug, Bag...
POSTED: 5/19/09 5:14 PM

Anyone want a DC Tri Club hoodie?
What about a tote bag with the DC Tri Club logo?
A ceramic travel mug?

We all like to share our DC Tri Club love and now you have more of an opportunity! We have launched a shop with Café Press!!

Also, we have to thank Zina for this idea! Thanks Zina!! And in full disclosure, I am pretty new to having a Café Press shop, so I do hope all goes okay.

We have some t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, mugs and bags. We are limited to only designing what Cafe Press has to offer - but I think we have a good variety. And ladies who love pink - there are even a few options for you!

Take a look and please share your thoughts. You, the buyer, deals directly with Cafe Press for you orders and shipments. DC Tri makes no money off any of the sales. It’s all there for you.

Enjoy!

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
RE: T-shirt, Sweatshirt, Mug, Bag...
POSTED: 5/19/09 5:27 PM

Yay for pink gear!! :::^D::

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 5/19/09 9:15 PM

Is there a way I can get a onesy for my baby... she would like it in Pink.. :D

Tamara's ravatar Tamara    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 28
POSTED: 5/20/09 7:40 AM

Awesome! Sunday at Columbia I was wishing I had a DC Tri sweatshirt, since my t-shirt was covered by another sweatshirt trying to stay warm. (So many of you heard me cheering for you, but didn't see the DC Tri "colors"). Glad that my wish is being granted. yay!

POSTED: 5/20/09 9:09 AM

Trithis 73,

I added 2 different baby bodysuits.
1. I replaced the web address with "future member" (which I think is super cute)
2. I just used the regular logo.

I was hoping to do both images on one product so you would have the choice, but that's not allowed. It's really easy to change images so if there is something else you would like, let me know.

Also, the backs of everything are blank. I think the price goes up $3 to add an image - if there are any requests.

HIPsters and NTPers – be on the look out, you may have your own Café Press store coming your way soon!

Amanda

Keep the ideas coming!!
POSTED: 5/21/09 10:57 AM

Thanks everyone for letting me know your thoughts on the Cafe Press Store. I have heard a lot of great feedback and wanted to share some of the ideas I have heard.

1. The back of the shirts are currently blank. I have had request for the logo, a reverse logo (so the mirror image, it would look flipped), and the "we are tri-partisan"
2. A store for DC Tri club relays
Have shirts/sweatshirts with the DC Tri logo and swimmer/runner/biker where the web address would go or on the back
3. On the back of the baby onsey "Eat Poop Sleep"

Please e-mail to keep the ideas coming!!
Amanda

lisalisadc's ravatar lisalisadc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 423
POSTED: 5/21/09 11:57 AM

When are we going to get DC Tri Cowbells?????

MORE COWBELL!

finnegen's ravatar finnegen    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 56
POSTED: 5/21/09 1:29 PM

Would a Polo shirt with the club logo be possible? Be good for casual Fridays or travel.

toma's ravatar toma    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 21
POSTED: 5/21/09 1:38 PM

This is nice. I bought a sweatshirt and will let folks know how it looks and fits... and how durable.

Tom A

rwadsworth's ravatar rwadsworth    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 32
POSTED: 5/21/09 1:42 PM

Thanks Amanda! This is a great idea, and I love the variety, and flexibility in making new designs. I'm going to go buy a hoodie now...

-Rachel

POSTED: 5/21/09 2:24 PM

I have to be honest; I have very strong dislike for the cowbell... Which may be seen as odd being from Wisconsin.
That being said, I did look and Cafe Press does not offer any cow bells for screen printing.

I did add 3 polo type shirts.
1 is a labeled as golf shirt, only in white, with the full logo.
The other two are men/women's polo shirts with a circle for the logo. They come in navy/back/red for men and navy/back for women. Also for the polo shirts, those say they use the embroidery and not 100% how that would look with the logo.

Tom - PLEASE do let me know any feedback. Smaller/bigger logo, sizing, anything. Thanks!!

Again, thanks for the feedback and please let me know what else I can do!
Amanda

POSTED: 5/21/09 2:28 PM

You rock.. I ordered my baby's DC tri gear.

bananaspeed    JOINED: 5/18/09    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 5/22/09 8:59 AM

Is there any way to get DC Tri stickers made?

bananspeed

POSTED: 7/08/09 1:41 PM

Amanda,

Can we add some dryfit hats to this, and/or sunvisors???

no-e-plz's ravatar no-e-plz    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 43
POSTED: 7/08/09 2:55 PM

What, no DC Tri Club thongs?? How about a t-shirt for my dog? or a license plate frame or more importantly, pint glasses or beer mugs. The long dormant no-e-plz has awoken and has contributed her two cents. Feel free to ignore and go about your business. Have we discontinued our relationship with our CA gear provider?

janice    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 17
POSTED: 7/08/09 4:28 PM

Your hilarious! I can see Homer sporting a DC Tri shirt for the fans. You forgot shot glasses! I am looking forward to the onesie myself.

POSTED: 7/08/09 10:42 PM

I am thinking the overly mean no-e-plz needs a DC Tri muzzle... j/k. I don't know what happened to the hats that they use to have, and sun visors, but I am thinking that the DC Tri thongs are definitely sexy. Can we get this modeled

sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
POSTED: 7/08/09 11:20 PM

Z - I would PAY to see you rock a DC Tri thong in your next finish line pic!

And as for the muzzle...I don't think that's a bad idea. j/k LOL no comment ;)

POSTED: 7/09/09 10:29 AM

There are some things I would do and then there are some things I wouldn't. Now if you said a Thong with w smily face on 1 cheek and the words have a nice day on the other..... Hmmmmmmmm...lol

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 702
POSTED: 7/09/09 10:36 AM

With the state of the economy, I am thinking the thong can double as a muzzle. Not sure the reverse is true however.

I'd like to post a big DC Tri Poster in my office. Well - ok maybe not such a good idea - I am pretty much always in the gym anyway.

Ok - back to work - must run at lunch time.

Previous Page   Page: 1 2   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria