Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3   Next Page

Luray Roll Call
CREATED: 07/08/09 by bcfrank REPLIES: 46
lcpolo18's ravatar lcpolo18    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 2
RE: Luray Roll Call
POSTED: 8/14/09 5:33 PM

Heading out to Luray Saturday morning to do the International. Good luck to everyone this weekend doing both of the races out there.

dawnecho    JOINED: 7/10/14    POSTS: 3
RE: Luray Roll Call - Sprint Ticket Available
POSTED: 7/19/14 1:55 PM

I saw a post looking for tickets. I have one ticket to participate in the Luray Sprint Triathlon on 8/17/14. Bought at $94. Current price is $124 to register. http://luraytriathlon.com/event-information/luray-sprint/
I am injured and would like to transfer the registration to some one else. Can contact me at 202-361-9338.
Dawn Gerber

atsupi    JOINED: 6/13/14    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 8/10/14 12:13 PM

Anyone doing the Luray Sprint on the 17th?I will like to carpool and share a hotelroom which I have alreday booked. The room have 2 beds . I plan leaving on the 16th and retruning on the 17th.

dbowe's ravatar dbowe    JOINED: 9/7/09    POSTS: 73
POSTED: 8/11/14 6:48 AM

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that RosePT is going to be there for the Olympic/International Distance race on Saturday. We'll have two therapists (Claire and Holli) on hand to support the racers. So feel free to drop stuff off at our tent before the race and ask any questions you might have, pre- or post-race! I'm going to try to get out and take my usual way-too-many-photos, as well. :)

It is my understanding that the club will not have a tent at the race, so seriously, come by and say hello, bring your friends, we're there for you guys!!!

We're looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

atsupi    JOINED: 6/13/14    POSTS: 5
POSTED: 8/11/14 8:28 AM

Thanks for that sharing that information,I will stop by the tenth

norgato's ravatar norgato    JOINED: 5/13/13    POSTS: 32
POSTED: 8/11/14 10:08 AM

Hi all,

I have a bib for the international/oly race to sell if anyone is interested in getting it at a discounted price. I am sick and haven't been able to train at all. It's currently selling at $140. I paid $110, so would sell for that price.
noralewi@gmail.com
thanks
nora

norgato's ravatar norgato    JOINED: 5/13/13    POSTS: 32
POSTED: 8/13/14 9:56 AM

bump (buy my bib!)

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria