Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Pacers Discount
CREATED: 06/04/11 by BrianJ783 REPLIES: 5
BrianJ783    JOINED: 2/9/11    POSTS: 10
Pacers Discount
POSTED: 6/04/11 5:39 PM

I was at Pacers in Old Town today and was told they no longer do the 10% discount due to their new rewards program...anyone know if this is true?

tgalbert's ravatar tgalbert    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 403
RE: Pacers Discount
POSTED: 6/04/11 11:30 PM

Yep. It is true.

Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 373
POSTED: 6/05/11 4:30 PM

You can still get a 10% discount at Pacers by participating in Back On My Feet. Plus you're really helping a great cause by helping the homeless through BOMF. And BOMF still has charity entries in the DC Tri and Nations Tri if you're interested in those races too!

http://dc.backonmyfeet.org/dc-landing.html

-Luke

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 507
POSTED: 6/05/11 6:27 PM

Brian -

Thanks for calling this to our attention. We've got a quick call with Pacers later this week to discuss the status of our partnership with them. Over the coming weeks you will begin to see some changes in our partners. More details to follow in the coming newsletters and forum posts but bottom line is that we are going to start focusing on building new and growing existing partnerships who are focused on us as a club equally as much as we are vested in them. Beyond providing the best possible discounts to our members, it's important that our partners team up with us beyond discounts to help our club be the best it can possibly be for our members (ex: program involvement, special service to our members, etc).

Please keep a look out for a survey coming shortly on this very topic where your input is going to be important to help shape the future of our partnerships.

Cheers!
Ryan, {DCT partnership guy]

jen_'s ravatar jen_    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 162
POSTED: 6/05/11 7:24 PM

I'm looking to make some purchases from Conte's in the near future, so I'd like to know sooner rather than later if that discount will change at all. I don't want to find out when I'm paying that they're no longer a Partner.

Thanks for the info.
Jen

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 507
POSTED: 6/05/11 10:17 PM

Contes isn't going anywhere!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria