Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New to DC Tri and DC area
CREATED: 02/25/11 by stepht REPLIES: 2
stepht    JOINED: 2/25/11    POSTS: 2
New to DC Tri and DC area
POSTED: 2/25/11 8:59 AM

Hello fellow triathletes! I just joined the club, as well as just moved to the area, so I am stoked to meet some new people and do some group workouts.

I've seen that there are regular happy hours for members, but I am curious if the club ever does any "singles" type events to get fitness minded single folks together?

Look forward to meeting y'all at an upcoming workout...

Steph

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1313
RE: New to DC Tri and DC area
POSTED: 2/25/11 10:02 AM

Welcome to the dark side Steph. We don't have any "singles" specific events but some young punk once tried to wipe the older folks from the face of DCTri and the below thread is what happened to that dude ;)

To speak more frankly, all of the single studs in the club spend a lot of time training on their bikes. The result is that they are all walking around with only one testicle. It makes a singles only event more of a freak show than anything else. Besides, I thought all DCTri happy hours are singles only event.

http://www.dctriclub.com/forum/messages.cfm?tid=261B8AF8-FCC6-970C-7A4A3D3D67846353

Tuan
PeasantMan 2011 is ON!

stepht    JOINED: 2/25/11    POSTS: 2
RE: New to DC Tri and DC area
POSTED: 2/25/11 11:32 AM

Tuan - Too funny...thanks for sharing! Seems as though there may be more people my age (mid-30s) in the club than I thought! Hope to meet you at the next HH :)

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria