Passing this along for those who may be interested:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2009
11:00am - 3:00pm
Blue Ridge Restaurant
2340 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20007
To register, please call 202-463-7611 or email@example.com
Attendance is free.
Here's what you will find at Women, Wheels, and Wellness:
- Yoga poses that complement your cycling in our Yoga for Cyclists session.
- The latest in cycling gear and apparel for women.
- Cycling training tips for improving your health, fitness, and performance.
- Exercises for enhancing your core stability in our Pilates for Cyclists class.
- Just the facts about eating for good health and better cycling performance.
- Our urban cycling skills session - learn how to be "street savvy."
I'm thinking about going. Anyone else?
I'm going at 11.