Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Nations Tri - Medals?
CREATED: 09/10/13 by mdyedc REPLIES: 2
mdyedc    JOINED: 1/21/12    POSTS: 12
Nations Tri - Medals?
POSTED: 9/10/13 4:02 PM

Does anyone have any inside info on when/if those of us who finished towards the end (and did not receive a medal because they ran out) are actually going to receive one eventually? Volunteers at the finish line vaguely indicated that medals would be mailed to us, but the Nations Tri organizers have not sent out any formal communication on this -- I would have expected some kind of apology or something with a firmer statement of what to expect?

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 966
RE: Nations Tri - Medals?
POSTED: 9/10/13 4:19 PM

There was an announcement about it.. on their FB page or somewhere. I know I read about it. That they know exactly when they ran out of medals and will mail one to everyone who did not receive one.

mdyedc    JOINED: 1/21/12    POSTS: 12
RE: Nations Tri - Medals?
POSTED: 9/10/13 4:31 PM

Thanks Bryan and great job on Sunday! Found it on FB:

"Some competitors may not have received their finishers’ medal due to a shipping error. For anyone who did not receive a medal at the finish line, we will be mailing them out to you as soon as possible. On behalf of the organization, we apologize for the delay and give you our assurance that everyone who finished will receive their medal to recognize today’s accomplishment. If you have any questions or additional concern, please email NationsTri@competitorgroup.com."

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria