Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Open House for new Myofascial/Massage Biz
CREATED: 02/06/14 by emle REPLIES: 2
emle's ravatar emle    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 127
Open House for new Myofascial/Massage Biz
POSTED: 2/06/14 6:15 PM

The Open House was Sunday, 2/9 so that information is no longer valid, however I still have the promo deal available for folks who want to try out myofascial release (MFR). I am offering free 20min MFR sessions - just contact me for an appointment.

The original post was made in the Off-Topic section, but I am going to copy that same info here since this is the more appropriate section....thanks.
Emily

----------------
Hey folks-
I've been a member of the tri club since about 2004, but stepped away from tris off and on over the past few years and usually kept a low profile. Some of you may already know that I recently quit my previous full-time job to work as a massage therapist full-time. I've been an MT since July 2011 working part-time, and was lucky to have a few of you as clients (thank you!) or even practice clients while I was still in massage school (thanks, again!).

I have since moved my work to larger space in Takoma Park, MD and Tenleytown. I still do deep tissue massage but also specialize in myofascial release (MFR), specifically the approach taught by John Barnes (more info at www.myofascialrelease.com).
I love treating new clients with MFR work because it's so different from regular massage but more effective....I think.

I'm currently running a special for a FREE 20min session for folks to try out MFR for themselves and see if it's right for them. There is more information on my website - BodyMindSpiritMFR.com - about MFR, my locations and rates.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks!
Emily Jacobs
Body Mind Spirit MFR & Therapeutic Massage
ejacobsmassage at gmail.
BodyMindSpiritMFR.com

DCTri member since '04
6-time Ironman finisher plus multiple other 1/2 IM and Oly distance races
Currently semi-retired....for now

ajm27's ravatar ajm27    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 129
RE: Open House for new Myofascial/Massage Biz
POSTED: 2/07/14 10:53 AM

Congratulations Emily! I know you have been working hard on your schooling for a while now. I am sure you are going to be awesome!

AJ

emle's ravatar emle    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 127
RE: Open House for new Myofascial/Massage Biz
POSTED: 2/09/14 3:01 PM

Thank you, AJ!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria