Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Question: How do you get on the Arlington Memorial Bridge from the Mt. Vernon Trail?
CREATED: 04/19/13 by tkopan REPLIES: 3
tkopan's ravatar tkopan    JOINED: 4/7/12    POSTS: 46
Question: How do you get on the Arlington Memorial Bridge from the Mt. Vernon Trail?
POSTED: 4/19/13 11:29 AM

Sorry if I'm a dope, but I haven't figured out where the access point for the Arlington Memorial Bridge is on the Mt. Vernon Trail if I want to bike over to Hains Point.
Thanks!
Tal

astolz1's ravatar astolz1    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 547
RE: Question: How do you get on the Arlington Memorial Bridge from the Mt. Vernon Trail?
POSTED: 4/19/13 12:35 PM

Hey Tal,
Access point from Mt Vernon Trail to Arlington Memorial Bridge is a little south of the bridge.

You can also take 14th St bridge over to HP.
-Adam

denaindc's ravatar denaindc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 152
RE: Question: How do you get on the Arlington Memorial Bridge from the Mt. Vernon Trail?
POSTED: 4/19/13 12:36 PM

On the south side of the bridge, you'll see a fork in the path. take the fork to the west and crossover the GW Parkway (there is a cross walk and the cars are very considerate to bikers and pedestrians). Follow the path onto the memorial bridge. 14th bridge from Mt Vernon will also get you to Hains Point.

tkopan's ravatar tkopan    JOINED: 4/7/12    POSTS: 46
POSTED: 4/19/13 11:27 PM

Thanks!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria