Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Thanks, Kevin!
CREATED: 12/21/11 by siehndel REPLIES: 4
siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1061
Thanks, Kevin!
POSTED: 12/21/11 2:30 PM

One of the most thankless jobs at DC Tri is writing the newsletter. It's a lot of work each week and we expect it in our inbox on Wednesday's and we don't think twice about it when it arrives.

Kevin did a great job writing interesting and varied newsletters each week and really advanced the quality of the content. I used to write them in the dark ages of the club and can tell you, his grammar is WAY better than mine.

Thanks for all of your work!

ballstoncyclist's ravatar ballstoncyclist    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 491
RE: Thanks, Kevin!
POSTED: 12/21/11 2:44 PM

I second this. Kevin's are way better than Travis's. JK.

In all seriousness, a big THANK YOU for keeping us in the loop in an efficient and entertaining way.

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 500
POSTED: 12/21/11 4:01 PM

I will third this! I think it should also be mentioned that Kevin worked tirelessly behind the scene's moving the needle on many strategic efforts for the club including:

- Establishing a roadmap/plan for enhancing functionality on our website. Many items our members have already experienced such as the social media integration to name a big one.
- Increasing our social media presence and usage. We grew our social media foot print by at least 25 - 30% this year thanks to Kevin's leadership.

I'm very sad to see Kevin leave the Board but he's set a strong foundation for his successor to pick up where he left off. I'm excited to see our website and social media continue to advance in 2012 thanks to the vision Kevin has provided.

Ryan

pgfde121's ravatar pgfde121    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 233
POSTED: 12/22/11 1:28 PM

Ditto, from what I've heard your presence on the board will be missed, but thanks for all your hard work!

markhakd's ravatar markhakd    JOINED: 10/8/09    POSTS: 222
POSTED: 12/22/11 6:42 PM

Wow, thank you so much guys. I really appreciate all of your comments - it means a lot and will not be forgotten.

It was an honor to be able to represent the club and make my own contributions this year. I look forward to contributing to the club in other ways in the future!

Kevin

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria