Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Post-Nation's Tri Party Report
CREATED: 09/13/11 by mosered REPLIES: 2
mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1783
Post-Nation's Tri Party Report
POSTED: 9/13/11 10:32 AM

Another perfectly executed post-Nation's Tri party hosted by host with the most, Hamid Moinamin. Terrific food catering, open bar, screened porch, home-made cookie ice cream sandwiches, opening-day NFL on the TVs, packed house of athletes and friends comparing notes on the annual classic. (A quibble: some trouble finding his house, as the Garmin with his location was off by 0.2 miles. :) )

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1331
RE: Post-Nation's Tri Party Report
POSTED: 9/13/11 11:30 AM

The swim around Hamid's moat was also canceled, but someone forgot to tell Ed Moser that

NTPers Sarah Karpinski and Carrie Blustin decided at the party that they both will be signing up for IMFL next year. Please drop them an email/facebook message to give them your support.

Simon Hernaez went a bit too far at the open bar ... thinks the Redskins will win the Super Bowl this year

Hugh Harris didn't drink enough ... was still screaming when I left

Abby Sanford still rocking the aero helmet at the party or was that her boyfriend that she was rocking? I don't know. I won't pass out unsubstantiated rumors.

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1331
RE: Post-Nation's Tri Party Report
POSTED: 9/13/11 11:31 AM

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria