Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

The Best Gift Certificate?
CREATED: 12/06/09 by krafty81 REPLIES: 7
krafty81's ravatar krafty81    JOINED: 5/20/09    POSTS: 127
The Best Gift Certificate?
POSTED: 12/06/09 8:40 PM

With XMAS coming up - any opinions on the best Tri Source for a gift certificate? Mostly interested in price and selection across the spectrum of triathlon...could be online or brick and mortar.

So far, Tri Buys looks pretty good.

lisalisadc's ravatar lisalisadc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 423
RE: The Best Gift Certificate?
POSTED: 12/06/09 9:22 PM

TriSports.com, Tribuys.com, PowerTri.com, Team Estrogen (if you're a chic), any LBS- esp our merchant partners

vatriathlete    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 682
POSTED: 12/07/09 8:46 AM

depends on who you are buying for.

if you know a local shop they use on a consistent basis get a gf from them.

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 708
POSTED: 12/07/09 10:52 AM

and throw in a Road ID - still too many of us going out there without any form of identification.

DC Tri members get 10% 0ff -

On the lighter side - I have often thought the only tattoo worth getting would be a type of road id on my foot - but I hate needles.

vatriathlete    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 682
POSTED: 12/07/09 11:09 AM

with so many people interested in the road id has the club ever considered having the logo custom engraved on them etc?

or is the road id not really poplular enough to do such a thing? i would understand that since its hard enough to get 10 people to order gear at any given time.

KMierke    JOINED: 3/11/09    POSTS: 43
POSTED: 12/07/09 11:21 AM

Fitness Concepts offers gift certifcates for VO2 max testing, technique inastruction, coaching, Lean for a Lifetime, Evolution Running, and products carried on FitnessWerx.com and DC Tri Club members receive a 20% discount.

See our websites - Fitness-Concepts.com EvolutionRunning.com or LeanforaLifetime.com for details or write us at Info@Fitness-Concepts.com

Ken

krafty81's ravatar krafty81    JOINED: 5/20/09    POSTS: 127
POSTED: 12/09/09 12:36 AM

Who has the best deal on a bike fit update?

dctexan's ravatar dctexan    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 68
POSTED: 12/09/09 12:29 PM

I second going with a local DC Tri merchant partner, but if you know the person is in the market for a heart rate monitor or really anything else, you can't go wrong with Amazon.com for price and selection.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria