I might go out to Mt Weather for a ride tomorrow (Saturday). Not sure yet whether I will be able to go, and also haven't decided between the Marshall and Purcellville start. Will know more by the evening. Anyone interested? If I do go, it will be a low-intensity ride and rollout will be on the later side, like 9:15.