Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

last minute -- free RnR spot -- any takers?
CREATED: 03/15/13 by wellnow14 REPLIES: 3
wellnow14    JOINED: 8/29/11    POSTS: 73
last minute -- free RnR spot -- any takers?
POSTED: 3/15/13 9:16 PM

my son is sadly unable to run tomorrow -- i have his bib, swag and stuff and would gladly hand it over to anyone who could use it -- hate to see it go to waste!

call or text me after 6 am tomorrow and we'll figure out where to meet up (near Freedom square)

put the beer and pizza away -- you're runnin' tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan
843-343-8747

tgalbert's ravatar tgalbert    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 403
RE: last minute -- free RnR spot -- any takers?
POSTED: 3/16/13 4:16 PM

Hey, I know this is after the fact, but I needed to bring to light that posting free bibs or selling bibs on the Club forum goes against the policies of our partners.

As a reminder, here is the excerpt from our Code of Ethics

Respect Club Partnerships: The Club has many official partnerships with local and national businesses, providing members access to exclusive benefits, discounts, and services. Members shall use discretion when dealing with our partners, including the use of discounts and adherence to our partner's policies, to ensure the club maintains our strong relationships.

What this means in this case is that we can't post bibs for grabs on the forum :(

wellnow14    JOINED: 8/29/11    POSTS: 73
RE: last minute -- free RnR spot -- any takers?
POSTED: 3/17/13 9:33 AM

Trevor
yikes -- sorry -- had not seen that before -- thanks for letting meknow
dan

HappyRunner's ravatar HappyRunner    JOINED: 1/15/11    POSTS: 198
Surely there are lawyers in this group?
POSTED: 3/17/13 9:44 AM

Yeah, you were probably OK on offering for sale the "swag and stuff" but then giving the bib only as commemorative and not for actual racing. :)

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria