Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

TriMany-a Thanks!
CREATED: 03/23/14 by npleisch REPLIES: 2
npleisch    JOINED: 4/5/12    POSTS: 134
TriMany-a Thanks!
POSTED: 3/23/14 6:21 PM

Yet another awesome event this past weekend, thanks completely to our volunteers. A lot of people had a lot of fun because a relative few gave of their time to ensure a successful event. Thanks especially to Amanda Chadwick for her ENORMOUS effort coordinating the volunteer effort for the entire event. Since she spent the entire day putting out fires that nobody else saw, I doubt she saw how well the day went.

Thanks also to the following individuals who stood around at the booth. You were a fantastic face of the club to prospective new members. (Sorry if you manned the booth and I don't have you listed here):

Heather Vahovich
Steph Ewert
David Eng
AJ Morrison
Andrea Polling
Lindsay Nickel
Paula Termini
Jen Carroll
Marisa Harrington

There were several others who helped Amanda do everything from greet to time to count laps to man the info booth.

Bottom line, you're all awesome and I can't give you your due in a few quick words of thanks. Just know that your efforts are appreciated and we look forward to seeing more of you this season!

astolz1's ravatar astolz1    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 556
RE: TriMany-a Thanks!
POSTED: 3/23/14 8:33 PM

Here here!
It was good seeing and meeting many of you there!
Gotta 2nd the shout out to Amanda, awesome job!
Additional WTG and thanks to Dena Richardson who seemed to be at the info entry booth on her feet all day!
Thanks to all that stepped up. I hope everyone enjoyed it and is looking towards a fun season!
- Adam

chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 334
RE: TriMany-a Thanks!
POSTED: 3/24/14 12:35 PM

Thanks Nik for starting this and Adam for throwing out more thanks.

I must do the same. You all were fantastic. I pulled a lot of people last minute into different jobs, some people missed hearing Rinny and Tim because I needed coverage somewhere, and others were in positions for HOURS even though I knew they needed to leave - but stayed anyway.

Thank you Thank You THANK YOU!!
The club received a lot of perks (Relays, a booth, name recognition on the front page of the Tri-Mania website, shout outs during the event - just to name a few things - all included or deeply discounted) for being the official volunteer partner.

Your efforts were not overlooked by me, or by the event director - Mark.

Thank you to a great start of the 2014 triathlon season!!
Best,
Amanda

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria