Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Is your DC Tri membership up-to-date?
CREATED: 03/17/10 by sandyc REPLIES: 2
sandyc's ravatar sandyc    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 288
Is your DC Tri membership up-to-date?
POSTED: 3/17/10 3:21 PM

Are you not receiving DC Tri Club newsletters anymore? Make sure that your club membership is up-to-date. As we came into the new year and spring season, many members had their memberships expire. Unfortunately, there is no automatic notifier to warn you that your annual membership is up for renewal. To check what your current status is:
1) Log in with your user name
2) Click on "Members" on the menu at the top right of the window
3) Click on "Manage Profile" to see your membership status and expiration date

Don't forget to keep your membership active. You don't want to miss out on all the club events as the training/race season gets started!

patagonia_80's ravatar patagonia_80    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 77
RE: Is your DC Tri membership up-to-date?
POSTED: 3/17/10 4:05 PM

I received an expired members notice via e-mail from Angela/DC Tri Club Membership....so I recently renewed my membership.

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1059
RE: Is your DC Tri membership up-to-date?
POSTED: 3/17/10 11:52 PM

I was checking the list of those who signed up for the duathlons and we had several people whose memberships expired or were about to expire. Glady, all of them renewed their club membership and I appreciate that. To be honest, my own membership expired for about a week before I realized that it was my time to renew. Any questions, direct them to the membership chair.

PS...Go Terps!!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria