Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

NTP Registration Instructions
CREATED: 01/26/10 by siehndel REPLIES: 12
siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1051
NTP Registration Instructions
POSTED: 1/26/10 11:22 PM

Registration will open promptly at 9:00am.

You must already be an active, paid member of DC Tri Club ($35/year), and you MUST BE LOGGED INTO THE DC TRI WEBSITE TO REGISTER. The cost for NTP 2010 will be $100.
Registration will be found under "Shop" --> "Training Races and Programs". Under the NTP 2010 headline, click "add to cart." The page will automatically refresh and your 'cart' will appear on the right side of the page. Click "Checkout" and you'll be sent to our PayPal page. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can still pay with a credit card without logging into PayPal by following the directions on the PayPal login page.

RE: NTP Registration Instructions
POSTED: 1/27/10 9:03 AM

And it's up and running. Make sure you follow all of the directions above to register. Good luck!

hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 192
POSTED: 1/27/10 9:19 AM

If paypal takes our money and we get a paypal receipt, does that mean we got in?

POSTED: 1/27/10 9:23 AM

Yep -- once you've paid you're all set. We'll be sending out a newsletter to you tomorrow afternoon.

larrybooth    JOINED: 1/27/10    POSTS: 9
POSTED: 1/27/10 10:29 PM

Wow so I found out about this last week, and planned on paying for both memberships this morning at 9am. Come to find out that there is some lag time between paying and getting full member access to register for NTP. So I paid to become a member, and am still waiting to become 'active'. Had I known this tidbit I could have registered last week.

Is the NTP still open because it sounds like it goes quick and I am out of luck! Any idea how long it will take before I am 'active'?

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 898
POSTED: 1/28/10 8:06 AM

NTP is still open. With the increased number of spots this year, it looks like we did not sell out as quickly. So whenever you get the chance, sign on up!

POSTED: 1/28/10 5:08 PM

In the shopping section, Instead of having the "Add to cart" option under NTP 2010 there is no icon. However I will keep checking and e-mail the help e-mail addy listed for good measure!

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1270
POSTED: 1/28/10 5:10 PM

Did you log in ? You must first log in before going to the "shop" area.

I just did it and the icon is there.

POSTED: 1/28/10 5:18 PM

10-4 logged in.

POSTED: 1/28/10 5:19 PM

and by 10-4 i mean affirmative :)

POSTED: 1/28/10 5:27 PM

Larry --

If you can, clear your cache, close the browser start it back up and log in and see if that helps. If it does not, email me at ntp (at) dctriclub (dot) org

Same goes for anyone else having trouble. There are a couple of ways you can sign up if you're having trouble.

Thanks!

Travis

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1270
POSTED: 1/28/10 5:28 PM

Go to the profile section (http://www.dctriclub.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Members.Update_Account
). There should be an item that says "Good Until". Your $35 payment should have automatically made you "Active."

It should not have taken you this long. Go to the http://www.dctriclub.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Club.Board_of_Directors section and send Travis AND Julie Kennedy an email to inquire about your status.

FYI: Don't worry about NTP being sold out during this waiting period. By posting on here you've documented that you've had issues prior to it being sold out. There were some issues like this last year and the folks who documented it were able to get it.

Good luck :)

Tuan

POSTED: 1/28/10 5:42 PM

Thanks Tuan - I did that and there is no "Good until" section. Furthermore there is an option to purchase a membership there. . . I checked my bank account and the $35 is 'PENDING' - which is normal with all my transactions.

I'll e-mail Julie and Travis. Thanks again.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria