Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Buying swim goggles
CREATED: 03/17/10 by vinkadog REPLIES: 4
vinkadog    JOINED: 1/4/10    POSTS: 15
Buying swim goggles
POSTED: 3/17/10 7:37 PM

At one of the early NTP meetings, some leaders mentioned a store that has a whole wall of different swim goggles that you can try on. Can someone please refresh my memory on what the store was?

Thanks!
Marta

siehndel's ravatar siehndel    JOINED: 11/25/05    POSTS: 1061
RE: Buying swim goggles
POSTED: 3/17/10 9:00 PM

I don't remember which store we mentioned but I know that City Sports has a good selection of goggles, as does Conte's and The Bike Rack.

I hope that helps.

gandybt    JOINED: 11/8/09    POSTS: 53
POSTED: 3/17/10 9:24 PM

The wall o' goggles is located at Sportfair Swim store on Lee Hwy in Arlington. I had a really good experience there trying stuff out, as they were super patient while I went through about 10 different pairs until I found one I liked. Reccommend going early, just after they open, so you can have the full attention of one of the people who works there.
-Brad

POSTED: 3/18/10 7:51 AM

Thanks!

Marta

POSTED: 3/18/10 3:22 PM

I went to Sportfair today and had a great experience--thanks again.

I asked about a DC Tri discount, and the salesperson said that they have heard of DC Tri but don't offer a discount. She suggested that someone from DC Tri call and talk to their office manager (sorry, I forgot her name) about setting up a discount. I see that Andy Blatecky is listed as the merchant partner, so I'll drop him a note about setting something up.

Thanks again-
Marta

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria