Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Volunteers for March 28th Duathlon
CREATED: 03/17/10 by ncrcoach REPLIES: 6
ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1028
Volunteers for March 28th Duathlon
POSTED: 3/17/10 11:56 PM

Hi Everyone, I am looking for several volunteers for the rescheduled duathlon on March 28th at 8am. If you are able to help out, please email me at racedirector at dctriclub.org

Thanks in advance.
Hugh

RE: Volunteers for March 28th Duathlon
POSTED: 3/23/10 7:24 PM

Okay, last time I did bring coffee and muffins for the volunteers, but we got washed out at Hains Point. Same situation. Definitely java for anyone who can volunteer on Sunday. After the du, Justin N. and I plan to head out for a bike ride for those not racing.

-Hugh

anthonyacook's ravatar anthonyacook    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 28
POSTED: 3/23/10 9:45 PM

I was signed up for the last duathlon but could not make it. Now, I am exhausted after the dc marathon and I will volunteer. Thanks. Tony

POSTED: 3/25/10 3:33 PM

Tony, thanks I'll mark you down. -Hugh

hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 192
POSTED: 3/25/10 4:01 PM

Sorry Hugh but I plan to sleep in on Sunday however, noticed that you said you were biking after. FYI...A group of us non-du people are riding at 10am so there should be plenty of others to ride with after if you fancy that.

POSTED: 3/26/10 2:34 PM

No problem, HP. We are good on volunteers (11 including me), but maybe we'll see you on the bike. Several of us volunteers are going to do a post-du ride. I think there's a 40 percent chance of precipitation.

RE: Volunteers for Duathlon April 17th
POSTED: 4/10/10 8:08 PM

Looking for a few more volunteers for next Saturday's duathlon. Guarantee that I will bring java and hopefully we won't have the problems we did month. Email me at racedirector at dctriclub.org Thanks! -Hugh

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria