DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

FS: Pink 3 rack Saris Bones
CREATED: 06/08/11 by hppeabody REPLIES: 1
hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 193
FS: Pink 3 rack Saris Bones
POSTED: 6/08/11 12:49 PM

Hi guys,

I hate to do this becqause I don't want anyone else to have a pink bike rack, but I'm not using this rack anymore since I got a different kind of vehicle and have a roof rack now.

Its the regular Saris Bones, trunk mount three bike rack-- I absolutely love it, and it folds down. Can definitely hold two tri bikes, getting three bikes on is more difficult, though I have done it before when it was a combination of tri and road. I had it on my Honda Accord (even over the spolier, it fits), and it will fit on most cars, particularly any sedan/coupe.

I bought it about a year ago for a little under $150 I think, and its mostly been stored inside and is in great condition. I would be willing to sell it for $85 now. Send me a message through the forum if you want to check it out.

Hillary

urbanlumberjack's ravatar urbanlumberjack    JOINED: 3/25/09    POSTS: 143
RE: FS: Pink 3 rack Saris Bones
POSTED: 6/08/11 2:02 PM

Hillary, I am going to be so sad when you sell this...

But on a serious note, I have the same rack (in boring grey) and it is awesome. I don't even have a car, but its so versatile I can use it on rentals/borrowed cars/etc.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria