Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Helmets
CREATED: 07/03/13 by JL71 REPLIES:
JL71    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 16
Helmets
POSTED: 7/03/13 10:01 AM

I’m sure many of you read on Slowtwitch about the helmet issues at Eagleman. While offering no comment on what happened at EM there is something that we can learn from it, that is, check your helmets now to make sure the proper CPSC sticker is in your helmet and is readable, especially if you’re using an “aero-helmet”. I recently checked my helmet and most of the stickers inside are no longer readable. I guess four years of sweat and moisture have erased everything. Another thing to take away from the EM mess is to maybe bring an extra helmet with you “just in case”. You can just leave in your car but you’ll know it’s available if necessary. You may not need the extra helmet but if another DCT member has a helmet issue you can help them out. Remember, at the end of the day we all want to compete and it would be such a waste to not compete because of a helmet issue that you might not have any control over.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria