Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Thank you all, practice tri volunteers!
CREATED: 07/12/09 by mcoates23 REPLIES: 9
mcoates23    JOINED: 5/19/09    POSTS: 18
Thank you all, practice tri volunteers!
POSTED: 7/12/09 4:04 PM

Kudos to all the folks who got up early to keep time and cheer everyone on. Fantastic event!!

drewpugh's ravatar drewpugh    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 41
RE: Thank you all, practice tri volunteers!
POSTED: 7/12/09 4:30 PM

Agreed, great job by Hugh and all of the volunteers! The BBQ was terrific too and it was nice to meet more DCTriers.

-Drew

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 7/12/09 5:27 PM

To Hugh and all the Volunteers.... AWESOME JOB AGAIN!!!! Thank You very much

kvb0805    JOINED: 5/18/09    POSTS: 13
POSTED: 7/12/09 5:55 PM

yes, what a great event you hugh and all of the volunteers put together. you make race directing look so easy!

and a special shout out to the kind soul who jumped in the water to tell me i was swimming in the wrong direction down the lanes...i swear i wasn't trying to cut off half the distance! i'm just a bit special when it comes to following directions/race routes. at the very least, i owe you a drink or two at the next club HH!

- kate

mccannjl's ravatar mccannjl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 216
POSTED: 7/12/09 9:12 PM

ha ha kate! It can happen to the best of us!

Thanks to Hugh and crew for putting on such a great event. You're a class act!

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 7/12/09 9:18 PM

Kate,

That dude looks for any reason to jump in the pool, he is always out of control.....lol

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1050
POSTED: 7/12/09 9:32 PM

The training tri could not have been pulled of without the help of all the volunteers. You guys are AWESOME! Thank you. I'm close to finishing the race results and they should be up in two days.

Oh, there were a few items left at the pool or transition area: black polka dot flip flops, a brown towel, a Camelback water bottle and a white Addidas jacket was left at the picnic. Email me if they belong to you and we'll work something out. -Hugh, racedirector@dctriclub.org

hilarysmith    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 47
POSTED: 7/13/09 8:58 AM

Yes, many thanks to Hugh and all of the volunteers for a great morning yesterday. The event was well-run and so much fun. Special props to the guys manning the grill -- my 'breakfast burger' was delicious! :)
Thanks again! -Hilary

sleenaerts's ravatar sleenaerts    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 29
POSTED: 7/13/09 10:50 AM

I also want to echo all the thanks to Hugh and the volunteers for a great race yesterday! And I especially want to thank the volunteer who so generously allowed me to use his helmet for the bike after I found out that I'd forgotten to pack mine. You rock!

Sean

dixonm's ravatar dixonm    JOINED: 7/1/09    POSTS: 73
POSTED: 7/13/09 12:18 PM

This was my first DC Tri Club event and I can't tell you how impressed I was all around. Not only was this a terrific event run amazingly well (congrats, Hugh and team!), but the camraderie and support shown by all of the club members and volunteers was very cool. I'm looking forward to my next club event already!

Matt

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria