DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

IM CDA '09 RR
CREATED: 07/12/09 by guinness REPLIES: 6
guinness    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 64
IM CDA '09 RR
POSTED: 7/12/09 8:44 PM

Everyone,
I have finally posted my race report from IM CDA '09 on my IM CDA for MSF blog (link below). It's written in essay format, so I'm posting it on the blog and not here because I may continue to do some tinkering with it (and may publish it). I am now in New York and will be here for 3 years, but will miss the club very much. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, GOOD LUCK AT RACES, AND PLEASE VISIT!!

Anathea

http://imcda09formsf.blogspot.com/2009/07/ironman-coeur-dalene-2009-jump.html

ncrcoach's ravatar ncrcoach    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1060
RE: IM CDA '09 RR
POSTED: 7/12/09 9:28 PM

Anathea, thanks for the very inspirational story. It was great seeing you out on the run course. We must have come through the first swim loop near each other, but I wasn't one of those three slow pokes in front of you. Great race!

garydean's ravatar garydean    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 47
POSTED: 7/12/09 10:22 PM

Anathea,
Congratulations again on a fantabulous IM! Your vision, planning, training, and ultimate execution (on top of everything else that you do and achieve) are both inspirational and enviable. Great race report of a great race!

Gary

guinness    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 64
POSTED: 7/13/09 9:03 PM

Thanks, Hugh! Gary, the gerbil helped! And we still haven't heard about the 600K...

mccannjl's ravatar mccannjl    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 216
POSTED: 7/13/09 10:18 PM

Anathea, what a compelling story! This should be required reading for..I was going to say anyone contemplating Ironman, but I think I should say...for EVERYONE.

So inspiring! Congratulations!

amacos's ravatar amacos    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 157
POSTED: 7/15/09 3:09 PM

Big Congratulations on another great accomplishment Anathea! You have an incredible amount of dedication, determination and drive! Many hugs, Adriana

ASilverman    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 8
POSTED: 7/28/09 3:22 PM

Love the race report!! Luck, schmuck, you are definitely an outlier. I cannot fathom doing all that you did in pursuit of your medical career and charity fundraising all while training for an ironman.

Keep jumping!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria