Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Training vs. Programs: who do I contact?
CREATED: 01/11/11 by abbyjs REPLIES:
abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
Training vs. Programs: who do I contact?
POSTED: 1/11/11 9:33 AM

Hi everyone!

Friendly neighborhood Training Coordinator, here. I just wanted to clarify some roles and responsibilities on the Board so that you know which direction to send your questions and input. With the training programs starting now or soon, a lot of questions are being received by board members.

The Training Coordinator (that's me) is responsible for coordinating the weekly/regular trainings (like track workouts, CUA swims, Saturday rides, etc.) as well as special training events like Brick-Nics.

The Programs Coordinator is responsible for the special programs, like NTP, OTP, the Half Iron Program, and the IronMan Training Program. The newly selected Programs Coordinator is Courtney Fulton.

The Race Director is responsible for the swim meets, training duathlons, and training triathlons. Hugh Harris returns for this role.

Indeed, there is a lot of overlap in training/programs/races and other events, but we have to segment the responsibilities somehow!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Abby
abby.sanford19 at yahoo.com

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria