Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Monticelloman carpool or ride share?
CREATED: 04/14/13 by ellenwex REPLIES: 4
ellenwex's ravatar ellenwex    JOINED: 11/16/09    POSTS: 66
Monticelloman carpool or ride share?
POSTED: 4/14/13 11:24 PM

Hi there! Anyone heading to Monticelloman with room to share the ride for me and my bike? Willing to split gas, etc, obv!

Alternatively, anyone else need a ride down who wants to split a car? I'm racing the 70.3 and hoping to drive down the day before on Saturday, May 4 (race day for the oly and half are both on May 5).

-Ellen

jxjia's ravatar jxjia    JOINED: 8/13/12    POSTS: 109
RE: Monticelloman carpool or ride share?
POSTED: 4/15/13 4:20 AM

Hey Ellen, I'm doing the half and haven't finalized my travel arrangements. Original plan was to drive over on the morning of the race, but if you don't mind splitting a room, that may work better. I can take care of the driving.
Email me at johnson.jia@live.com if you want to set this up. Thanks

-Johnson

merriamk's ravatar merriamk    JOINED: 9/10/12    POSTS: 44
POSTED: 4/15/13 8:30 AM

Hi Ellen,

Am doing the Oly, probably leaving Friday afternoon sometime, and I should have room for another bike. Lmk if you wanna tag along!

-kenn

mamapapa    JOINED: 1/19/12    POSTS: 6
POSTED: 4/17/13 9:04 PM

if anyone else wants to split a ride/room lemme know. leaving saturday morning. already got a room reserved for saturday night.

-ron

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1737
POSTED: 5/06/13 12:28 PM

A number of clubbers & Snapple elite team members AG-medaled at MonticelloMan, including Mindy Ko, Ellen Wexler, Bart Forsyth, Katie Thomas, Christopher Morales...

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria