Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Cleaned out the "man closet"
CREATED: 09/17/11 by rtroll REPLIES: 4
rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 500
Cleaned out the "man closet"
POSTED: 9/17/11 4:51 PM

I have a bunch of random tri-stuff that I recently cleared out from my sacred man-closet. Looking to get rid of this stuff so you can pay me in 1 of 2 ways (listed below):

[New] Profile Design CX3 Carbon Aerobar Extensions (click for picture). These will fit the Vulna and the CX3 aerobars. [Retail: $120, Asking Price: $50 OBO]

[Used] Profile Design T2+ Aerobar Set (click for picture). These will fit any road or TT bike. [Asking: $10 or 2 beers at next HH]

[New] Profile Design Aero Drink Bottle (click for picture). This setup will fit any aerobar configuration. [Asking $5 or 1 beer at next HH]

[Used] Thule Fit Kit (click for picture). Kit number is 2176 and was used to mount a Thule rack on a 2008 Lexus IS250. [Asking $20 or 4 beers at next HH]

[New] Bontrager Bar Tape (click for picture). [Free]

I also have a 120mm aluminum stem that's up for grabs if anyone wants it.

Email me at ryan.troll@gmail.com if you're interested in any of these items.

Ryan

Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 357
RE: Cleaned out the "man closet"
POSTED: 9/17/11 10:24 PM

I may be interested in the Aerobar Extensions, but I will only pay in beer form.

Additionally, if you're willing to bundle all of this together, I may be able to offer you a package deal. All-you-can-drink at one happy hour for the entire warehouse!?!

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 952
POSTED: 9/18/11 6:00 PM

4 beers at the next HH? You're such a lush! :)

travism's ravatar travism    JOINED: 1/17/11    POSTS: 18
POSTED: 9/26/11 8:38 PM

Are the Profile Design T2+ Aerobar Set and bar tape still available? Thanks.

Pashigian's ravatar Pashigian    JOINED: 3/11/11    POSTS: 25
POSTED: 9/27/11 10:27 AM

I could use the aero drink bottle. Unfortunately I'll have to go the $ route, sorry!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria