Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Shimano WR40 Women's Road Cycling Shoes size
CREATED: 02/13/12 by acbrown REPLIES:
acbrown    JOINED: 1/20/12    POSTS: 8
Shimano WR40 Women's Road Cycling Shoes size
POSTED: 2/13/12 9:36 PM

Like new, hardly used and in great shape. Fits Shimano SPD and SL clips. Love the shoes - I'm only selling because I need to upgrade to a wider shoe. Retails for about $100, I'm asking $50 not including cleats. Photos available by request.

I also have a pair of Shimano PD-A530 pedals I'm willing to sell that fit the SPD clips I currently have in the shoes. It's the dual pedal that clips in on one side and has a regular pedal on the other side. Retails for $50-100, but I'm willing to sell separately or with the shoes. Either way, just email me.

allycrinerbrown@gmail.com

Here's the product description for the shoes:
Shimano's Women's SH-WR40 Shoes offer top-notch technology at a wallet-friendly price. Their anatomic, women's-specific lasts offer excellent fit and foot stability. The micro-adjust buckles and dual straps let you dial in the fit and adjust it on the fly when feet and materials shift with movement. Plus, they have reinforced nylon outer soles for exceptional pedaling efficiency and mesh for breathability.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria