Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Fitness Concepts Bike Fitting
CREATED: 07/14/09 by clevrini REPLIES: 2
clevrini    JOINED: 3/5/09    POSTS: 4
Fitness Concepts Bike Fitting
POSTED: 7/14/09 11:24 AM

I just want to recognize the great work that was done for my bike fitting. I met with Ken Mierke for a bike fit (only $120 with DC Tri discount) yesterday and took out my bike this morning- what an unbelievable difference. I was having some tingling in my toes after only a few miles before... all gone. He also gave me a few pointers on pedal stroke, which really helped my efficiency. If you haven't been fit to your bike, you can't go wrong with this deal. Some other fits in the area are $200-$300. I don't think you get less attention or professionalism from Ken and you pay less.

Also, I picked up a running video he made. It's something they should teach in phys ed class when we were kids. If you are hurting in your hips, like I was, watching this video will help with that. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of runners out there that don't run correctly and can benefit from something like this.

If you need a more specific recommendation, please feel free to email me at clevrini (at) aarp (dot) org.

catgold's ravatar catgold    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 87
RE: Fitness Concepts Bike Fitting
POSTED: 7/14/09 1:07 PM

I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with Ken. We are lucky to have him in our area. He has been very good to club members.

olib    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 10
RE: Fitness Concepts Bike Fitting
POSTED: 7/14/09 4:25 PM

Ditto. I have about 400 miles since Ken did my fit and it has made a huge difference. He took the time to really do a great job and make sure that I understood the reason for the adjustments. Well worth the time and $$ in my judgement. Now if he can just get the next edition of his "Lean for Life" out.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria