Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Women's Small XTerra Vortex 3 Wetsuit
CREATED: 01/12/11 by starcaro REPLIES: 2
starcaro's ravatar starcaro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 60
Women's Small XTerra Vortex 3 Wetsuit
POSTED: 1/12/11 10:17 AM

For Sale: a Women's size small XTerra Vortex 3 Wetsuit (this exact one:http://www.xterrawetsuits.com/catalog/categories/womens/wetsuits/vortex/vortex-3-sleeveless/) for $50.00 OBO. It costs $300 online, but with coupon codes it would cost $129.00 before shipping new. I paid around that amount originally. I've used it just a couple of times, but it is just a tab bit too small for me, so I would like to sell it before I move to a new apartment. It is in very good shape, no tears or holes, and I will include the small tube of wetsuit adhesive that came with it. It's a great deal for a petite woman especially if you are just starting in triathlons. If you use it just twice this season, it will be cheaper than renting 2 wetsuits from Contes.

Please let me know if you are interested. I live/work in the Courthouse area of Arlington, but we could also arrange to meet somewhere in the city.

akoethe    JOINED: 1/23/10    POSTS: 11
RE: Women's Small XTerra Vortex 3 Wetsuit
POSTED: 1/12/11 11:00 AM

I'm interested! Please email me offline to discuss further. Thanks!
Alice

starcaro's ravatar starcaro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 60
RE: Women's Small XTerra Vortex 3 Wetsuit
POSTED: 1/22/11 3:32 PM

Bumping this up... The wetsuit is still available, and I move next week, so I am open to offers too.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria