Join Sister to Sister's BIKE FOR THE HEART and enjoy the ride of a lifetime down Pennsylvania Avenue. Your Participation will help save women's lives through screenings, education and health empowerment. Better yet, help us lower the risk of the #1 cause of women's death - heart disease. So many ways to participate!
1. America's Main Streeter: A family friendly, 5-mile ride past the U.S. Capitol and the White House.
2. Arena Spinathon: The ultimate spinning experience on the floor of the Verizon Center with some of the area's top-rated spinning coaches and local celebrities.
3. Heart-of-the-Nation Time Trial: A 5-mile race past the nation's most recognizable landmarks.
4. BIKE FOR THE HEART Festival: A good time for a good cause, featuring activities for kids and a host of circus-style entertainment.
5. Virtual Ride: A way to cycle with us in spirit if you can't make the main event.
A time trial through DC could be pretty awesome. Unfortunately it would also prove, on the record, that I'm not capable of a high rate of speed.