Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Fall Gear Order -- Shop up-to-date?
CREATED: 10/22/09 by merlinkim REPLIES: 14
merlinkim's ravatar merlinkim    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 295
Fall Gear Order -- Shop up-to-date?
POSTED: 10/22/09 1:58 PM

When I try to look for Sugoi/Hincapie stuff in the shop for the fall gear order, I'm only seeing a few products, with one size for each. I'm also not seeing any Champion Systems gear, or proofs of what those pieces are supposed to look like. Is the shop still closing in about a week? Any idea when I'll be able to put in an order for a men's L/S jersey or see what a new T-shirt/hat would look like? Thanks.

finnegen's ravatar finnegen    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 56
RE: Fall Gear Order -- Shop up-to-date?
POSTED: 10/22/09 2:05 PM

I was just there myself. Very limited selection of gear. Did not see any shorts, tops or images of the new stuff.

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 269
POSTED: 10/22/09 3:44 PM

We've been waiting on the web guys for over a week.

Everything is updated behind the scenes, but for the ability to choose your size. Last time we did the order without the size option, it was a huge headache and I'm not going to do that again. I had to threaten people that I was going to order them a size Medium if they didn't send me their sizes, and the order was delayed because of it.

We're still standing by and waiting for the web team to set up the shop. If I had known it was going to take extra time for them to do their work, I would have asked them to start on it before the day we sent the newsletter out and updated the buzz section and FAQ. I thought the website allowed for drop down menus to choose size, but it's not working.

We still need to close the order on November 2 in order to have the gear back in time for the Annual Meeting, but at this point, we may not make the minimums, since folks won't have quite as long to place their orders. We'll have to play it by ear.

Thanks for your patience.

adilks    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 290
POSTED: 10/23/09 11:25 AM

The DC Tri Bra Top is now available for ordering. The website has been updated with a picture and you can choose your size. These bras look great under the tri tops.
Hopefully the rest of the gear will be up by the end of the day.

GEAR SHOP OPEN
POSTED: 10/23/09 12:08 PM

Gear shop is finally up and running, much thanks to our web team for their help. Order away!

I know the images of the Champion Systems gear are terrible. I can't seem to convey to them what I need. I have huge jpgs and no way to shrink them on my computer. I've tried...

Any graphics people in the club, please feel free to email gear@dctriclub.org and offer your assistance so we can have clear images! :)

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
POSTED: 10/23/09 2:53 PM

WOW!!! We are all going to look like rock stars with this gear. Gonna order mine now, so when I get back it next year it will be ready and waiting for me.

POSTED: 10/23/09 3:38 PM

Karen,
The size drop-down isn't working for the cycling gloves and it states that it is a required field.
Thanks for all the time and effort that you have put into this. Everything looks great!
Angela

GEAR SHOP OPEN
POSTED: 10/23/09 4:06 PM

Thanks for letting me know.

The glove sizing is fixed...and here's a handy sizing chart:

http://champ-sys.com/custom/cycling/size-chart

chad0022's ravatar chad0022    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 334
GEAR SHOP OPEN! YAY!
POSTED: 10/23/09 4:45 PM

THANK YOU KAREN!!! And everyone else involved. I am super excited to update my wardrobe with more DC Tri stuff!

What to buy, what to buy...

charlie's ravatar charlie    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 61
POSTED: 10/23/09 4:53 PM

I can help with graphics. I sent an email..

markhakd's ravatar markhakd    JOINED: 10/8/09    POSTS: 223
POSTED: 10/23/09 6:41 PM

Hi all,

I'm brand new to the club and was thinking about getting one of the Sugoi tri tanks and tri shorts. My question is: are the tri shorts really as pink as they appear in the gear shop?

Through the wonders of Flickr, I did find a photo of someone sporting the tank and the shorts:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/legalmoose/889034599/sizes/o/

In the photo, the shorts look red rather than pink, which is much more appealing to me :)

Any comments? Is the Flickr photo the most accurate depiction, color-wise?

Thanks!
Kevin

POSTED: 10/23/09 6:50 PM

They are more red, like the photo. They match the tri top nicely.

GEAR SHOP NOW OPEN!
POSTED: 10/23/09 9:45 PM

Agree with Angela - they are bright, fire engine red. Not pink at all, don't worry!

Also wanted to give a shout out to Charlie, Mark, and Ryan who all offered their help this afternoon with resizing and cleaning up the Champion Systems graphics. I think they are much clearer now. Thanks guys!!

nbehappy's ravatar nbehappy    JOINED: 5/23/09    POSTS: 135
POSTED: 10/24/09 4:08 PM

sweet

Gear samples @ Bethesda Conte's
POSTED: 10/26/09 4:38 PM

I moved the gear sample kits over to the Bethesda Conte's on Saturday, so if you are looking to try something on, that's where they will be through Sunday, November 1.

Don't forget to place your orders this week! Right now we haven't met the minimums for any piece of gear, so I will be keeping an eye on it.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria