I'm a highly motivated seller. I would love to sell this bike to a club member or another local athlete (if you know any interested Team Z members, please pass it on), but I'm posting this on eBay this weekend. The non-Zipp price ($2,800) with full Dura-Ace 7900 is lower than a Cervelo P2C with an Ultegra/105 mix. You can buy a pro-level bike at an entry-level price. If you want a tri bike, this is the one to buy.
Specs (also see link below):
• 54 cm Ultra High Modulus carbon aero frame (fits 5'8"-5'11")
• UHM carbon Bayonet integrated fork/head tube--an aerodynamic design innovation introduced by Felt and copied on top-of-the line models from Trek, Specialized and Scott
• Full Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 20-speed group; TRP carbon break levers
• Zipp 606 clincher wheelset (404 front/808 rear)
• Felt Nano Bayonet carbon base bar and carbon f-bend extensions
• Internal cable routing
• Multiple stems to dial-in the fit
• Felt carbon seatpost; Felt tt/tri saddle
PM or email at email@example.com if interested.