Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Nation's Tri
CREATED: 08/17/10 by mgschooler REPLIES: 1
mgschooler    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1
Nation's Tri
POSTED: 8/17/10 1:08 AM

I don't how this works, but I have injured myself and am not ablto to do the upcoming Nation's Tri and I have a registration that I would like not to go to waste. I've heard of people using each other's bibs in other races but not sure how that would work as I am sort of new to all of this. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Melissa

PotomacTriathlete2009's ravatar PotomacTriathlete2009    JOINED: 9/19/09    POSTS: 525
RE: Nation's Tri
POSTED: 8/17/10 1:24 AM

I don't think you're allowed to let someone else race using your bib. I would check with the race director to confirm, but I doubt it's allowed. I believe there's a USAT rule that prohibits this. The penalty is rather harsh.

Check out Rule 3.5. Unregistered Participants. If you sell a race number without authorization, you can get suspended/barred from USA Triathlon and barred from participating in any USAT-sanctioned race for up to a year.

http://assets.teamusa.org/assets/documents/attached_file/filename/28818/usatcr.pdf

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria