Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

I Went the Distance: Request Your Pint Glass
CREATED: 11/07/11 by markhakd REPLIES: 4
markhakd's ravatar markhakd    JOINED: 10/8/09    POSTS: 223
I Went the Distance: Request Your Pint Glass
POSTED: 11/07/11 10:05 AM

We will be continuing the annual Club tradition of awarding a DC Tri Club "I Went the Distance" pint glass to any member who completed their first Ironman or Half Ironman race in 2011. (Congratulations!) The glasses will be distributed at the Club's annual meeting on December 10th.

To request your glass, simply answer our Facebook question, and make sure to "Share" it with other Club members who also went the distance! This is also a great time to "Like" our Facebook page, if you have not already. (If you don't have a Facebook account, you can email info@dctriclub.org instead.)

markhakd's ravatar markhakd    JOINED: 10/8/09    POSTS: 223
RE: I Went the Distance: Request Your Pint Glass
POSTED: 11/08/11 6:21 PM

One other note: To attend the annual meeting (and pick up your pint glass), you must be an active (paid) Club member. So if your membership has expired, you might as well renew now! :)

Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 373
POSTED: 11/08/11 9:43 PM

I move that we create special "I Went the Distance" pint glasses for those that completed the Manassas Super Sprint (400m swim, 8 mile bike, 2 mile run!) Better yet, the title sponsor for this initiative can be the PeasantMan Triathlon!

-Luke

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 983
POSTED: 11/08/11 10:21 PM

I think it would have to be for the Micro-Mussel triathlon (if done on a tricycle).

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1331
POSTED: 11/09/11 6:54 AM

Luke,

PeasantMan does not support or endorse any races that are not of the official Peasant's length. Had you done PeasantMan back in May, you would have received one of the below swag that we gave all finishers.

PeasantMan Swag

Tuan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria