Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3   Next Page

Mt. Weather ride - Saturday May 29
CREATED: 05/09/10 by bcfrank REPLIES: 46
kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 262
RE: Mt. Weather ride - Saturday May 29
POSTED: 5/28/10 10:34 PM

Any handy person with bike tools willing to bring theirs along and take a look at my bike? I can't get the front wheel on without the brake rubbing. I'm hoping it's that the cable is a little tight and not that the wheel is out of true. (I don't even know what that means, actually.)

The verdict might be that I can't ride, but it's worth a shot - knowing there are some other riders heading out tomorrow who know a lot more about bikes than I do.

I'll pay anyone who fixes my bike in Gu.

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 945
POSTED: 5/28/10 11:17 PM

yeah... what can I say... I'm in a "being rude" mood :)

Karen, I'll have my tools with me, but from what I think, you won't even need tools to fix it. I'm willing to help you out and give it a try :) (SEE! that wasn't rude!)

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 498
POSTED: 5/28/10 11:46 PM

Bummer, sad I'm going to miss this ride. Upstate NY hills are going to own me tomorrow...

redsv's ravatar redsv    JOINED: 10/26/09    POSTS: 45
POSTED: 5/29/10 1:55 PM

Thanks for a great ride this morning. I enjoyed meeting so many people from the club (and some not). It was good to see such a large group. I look forward to the next time. My legs are going to feel those hills tomorrow.

Thanks

Dave

bsull184's ravatar bsull184    JOINED: 2/6/10    POSTS: 283
POSTED: 5/29/10 4:59 PM

Thanks for organizing. On the few times I wasn't in agony and got to look up from the pavement, it seemed like a pretty scenic ride.

-Brian

amstew    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 11
POSTED: 5/29/10 8:49 PM

Great ride today!

Bill left a water bottle at the 7-11 post-ride (gray/silver that says "Carbon" and "Zefal") filled with delicious blue Gatorade (hopefully someone enjoyed it - yuck if you drank out of a water bottle you found on the sidewalk ).

If anyone found it, please post.

Thanks!
Angela

bcfrank's ravatar bcfrank    JOINED: 3/23/09    POSTS: 945
POSTED: 5/29/10 11:51 PM

Thank you to everyone who came out today. There was a MUCH larger group than I had expected. It turned out to be a great day, with great weather, and great company for a great workout. That was fun. :)

Bryan

Previous Page   Page: 1 2 3   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria