Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Fitness Concepts new Partnership
CREATED: 07/15/09 by nicoleshue REPLIES: 6
nicoleshue's ravatar nicoleshue    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 136
Fitness Concepts new Partnership
POSTED: 7/15/09 1:09 PM

www.Fitness-Concepts.com would like to offer DC Triathlon Club members the following:

Free monthly presentations at our Fairfax, Virginia and Annapolis, Maryland locations

Free articles for Club newsletter and website on training, technique, nutrition, and relevant topics from our highly qualified staff.
Discounted services for DC Tri Club Members
$25 off VO2 Max testing and bike fits (regular price $150) at our Fairfax, Virginia and Annapolis, Maryland locations
Special $90 group rate for DC Tri group tests when 5 or more schedule
4th month free for all coaching programs
20% off individual instruction in swimming, cycling, running, or weight training
Deep discounts on registration fees for clinics and all other special events
20% off altitude chamber rentals, hyperoxic training sessions, hyperbaric chamber sessions, underwater video swim stroke analysis, and PowerCrank sessions
Advance notification of media events, special events, book signings, and product or service launches
Donations of Fitness Concepts products and services for Club charity events (raffles, etc)

Evolution Running would like to offer DC Triathlon Club members the following:

20% off individual instruction in running technique
Deep discounts (20-50%) on registration fees for Evolution Running clinics
20% off all online purchases of our book and DVD
20% off individual instruction

Lean for a Lifetime would like to offer DC Triathlon Club members the following:

$25 off nutrition consultations (regular price $150) at our Fairfax, Virginia and Annapolis, Maryland locations
Deep discounts ( on registration fees for Lean for a Lifetime seminars (20-50%)
$50 off Lean for a Lifetime Six-Week Lifestyle program

trithis73's ravatar trithis73    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 525
RE: Fitness Concepts new Partnership
POSTED: 7/15/09 2:36 PM

Nicole,

Can you shoot me an email. Got somthing you might be interested in??

Z

trithis_13(at)yahoo(dot)com

jpanek    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 10
POSTED: 7/15/09 4:31 PM

Terrible timing for me! I just paid full price for an Evolution Running clinic. It was worth it, though, I recommend it.

clevrini    JOINED: 3/5/09    POSTS: 4
POSTED: 9/09/09 11:03 AM

I recently posted about getting the Evolution Running DVD and how it helped from the start. WELL, now I've been training for over a month now using the technique and had to add some more comments. My run time has significantly improved from the slowness it was before. The run was never my strong suit (8:30 pace). Now I'm running 6 miles in 47 minutes, which is about 5 minutes difference. Still not the greatest, but it's way cheaper than buying an aero helmet. Even more, the clicking in my hips has decreased and no plantar fasciitis. For some the season is over or mostly done, but it may be a good thing to practice in the off-season to get a head start on the new year. Good luck everyone!

rah2774's ravatar rah2774    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 249
POSTED: 9/14/09 10:44 AM

I did the VO2 max for the run about a year and a half ago and have been doing HR training since (my marathon PR has dropped another 10 minutes) ... and I've heard great things about Evolution Running (and plan to get the DVD).

In any event, I am planning to get another VO2 max test in November (for the bike) and have chatted with a few folks to get the group rate. So let me know if you're interested. I've emailed Ken for available dates in November for a group so I can coordinate.

So far: Jeanne +1, Paula, Casey and Bronwen have expressed interest - so we should have the 5 we need, but I think the groups can be bigger.

Email me if you want me to include you in my planning... hopefully we can work something out.

Becky
rah2774@hotmail.com

rah2774's ravatar rah2774    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 249
POSTED: 9/18/09 10:06 AM

I've got a group of 5 slated for 11/14. I suspect we can add a few more folks if anyone is interested.
Shoot me an email: rah2774@hotmail.com
-becky

RedShift's ravatar RedShift    JOINED: 1/24/11    POSTS: 12
POSTED: 1/26/11 11:03 PM

Is anyone interested in VO2 max testing this winter? Would love to go in with four others for the FC group discount.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria