Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Club Cycling Jerseys Fit Advice?
CREATED: 08/17/10 by abbyjs REPLIES: 2
abbyjs's ravatar abbyjs    JOINED: 4/7/09    POSTS: 699
Club Cycling Jerseys Fit Advice?
POSTED: 8/17/10 8:58 AM

I really want to get one of the new club cycling jerseys, but I'm hard to fit and I'm wondering if anyone can help.

I'm long in the torso, and the women's tri top I have is almost too short to race in. I'm considering getting men's cycle jersey.

Can any of the guys comment on the fit? Did the club get the "race cut" (leaner) or the "club cut" (looser)? A rep from Champion systems said I should order a medium if it's the race cut or a small if it's the club cut.

Please help! Thanks!

Abby

urbanlumberjack's ravatar urbanlumberjack    JOINED: 3/25/09    POSTS: 143
RE: Club Cycling Jerseys Fit Advice?
POSTED: 8/17/10 9:00 AM

Contees at one point had examples of our stuff to try on - does anyone know if they stock these still?

trisha's ravatar trisha    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 133
RE: Club Cycling Jerseys Fit Advice?
POSTED: 8/17/10 1:13 PM

Abby, Athough it's the older Sugoi gear, I got the men's version of the tri top (also thought the women's was too short), but the Champion bike jersey in the women's fits well. Don't necessarily give up on the women's line based only on the tri top!

The Champion people were at the expo for the DC Triathlon with size samples - they might be at Nations which is so close it's probably worth waiting for to try stuff on.
Trisha

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria