DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

TT FELT Aerobar pads - Suggesting?
CREATED: 01/28/14 by mina REPLIES: 2
mina's ravatar mina    JOINED: 12/7/12    POSTS: 31
TT FELT Aerobar pads - Suggesting?
POSTED: 1/28/14 10:15 AM

Hi:

I bought a new TT bike (FELT B16). I love it but it hurts my arm where I rest on aerobar.

Aerobar pads that came with it is very minimal gel type of pads. I saw Smiley for fit a few times and he suggested that I need something that has better support/pad.

Any suggestion? If you replaced FELT pads, I'd love to hear which pad is compatible with FELT clip. Trying not to buy the whole thing.

karlaj's ravatar karlaj    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 201
RE: TT FELT Aerobar pads - Suggesting?
POSTED: 1/28/14 11:57 AM

Cee Gees
http://www.ceegees.com/product/?product_id=126

I replaced the pads on my profile design aerobars (similarly minimal padding, hurt to stay down) and have had the same pair of CGs for about 4 years. Love 'em. Great support, comfortable, and really pretty cheap. One of the best 2-3 things I've purchased for triathlon for making training enjoyable (or at least highly tolerable). If you'd like me to keep on gushing about these, just email me. :-)

Jason

p.s. they are slightly thicker than the normal pad, so it may affect your bar placement. I suspect smiley will know how to adjust.

mina's ravatar mina    JOINED: 12/7/12    POSTS: 31
RE: TT FELT Aerobar pads - Suggesting?
POSTED: 1/28/14 1:12 PM

Thanks Jason!
I was looking at CGs last week. Now, I can order one pair and try it out.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria