Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Swim Analysis Taping Tonight at CUA
CREATED: 05/10/10 by gwcrew2000 REPLIES: 3
gwcrew2000's ravatar gwcrew2000    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 127
Swim Analysis Taping Tonight at CUA
POSTED: 5/10/10 8:55 AM

Just a reminder about tonight's swim analysis from The Athlete Village at Catholic from 6:30-9. The base price is $49 but with each 10 people we have, we get an additional 10% off (up to 30% off). Right now about 20 people have signed up, but anyone else is free to join. The $3 pool fee still applies to everyone for use of the facility.

Your video tape will be analyzed by one of The Athlete Village's expert coaches and they provide you with a personalized "John Madden" style stroke analysis to watch online at your leisure. Learn more about The Athlete Village at their website, http://www.theathletevillage.com/.

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1334
RE: Swim Analysis Taping Tonight at CUA
POSTED: 5/10/10 9:25 AM

WARNING: I will be there to document and put on tape the infamous vertical swim stroke so that I can pass it along to my future heir. If you have children, please leave them at home. If you are of child bearing age, it's best that you also stay home. If you do come, I asked that you please not point, snicker, or stare while I'm being video tape. Obviously flash photography is a no no. It will disrupt my mojo and may inadvertainly cause me to go horizontal.

Sincerely,
Tuan

merlinkim's ravatar merlinkim    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 296
POSTED: 5/14/10 8:25 PM

This was a great idea -- just got my review, and it was definitely worth it -- especially the underwater portion.

dsgrunning's ravatar dsgrunning    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1334
POSTED: 5/17/10 9:13 PM

Ditto what Ihan and Trish (in another thread) said about the video. I would rank this as one of the better usage of money spent on tri.

I now have documented proof that I'm a freak under the water. When the announcer has to take a deep breath before he starts talking about you, while he's talking about you, and after he has talked about you ... you know it ain't good.

Tuan

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria