Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

The Bicycle Pro Shop - New Merchant Partner
CREATED: 03/21/10 by AndyJB444 REPLIES: 1
AndyJB444's ravatar AndyJB444    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 401
The Bicycle Pro Shop - New Merchant Partner
POSTED: 3/21/10 5:57 PM

Please welcome The Bicycle Pro Shop as a new Merchant Partner. This should allow those members, especially those in Alexandria, greater convenience for servicing their rides - in addition to the already great service DC Tri club members receive from The Bike Rack and Conte's!

Here's a quick overview:

The Bicycle Pro Shop is a friendly neighborhood bike store located in the heart of Georgetown with a new large store in Alexandria. We have been known in the cycling community for offering the best in bicycle products and services since 1958.

We carry Cannondale, Specialized, Giant, Scott, Colnago, Time, Look and Santa Cruz bikes and stock Campagnolo, Shimano, Bell, Giro and many other brands in components and accessories.

We have a very knowledgeable service department and offer professional bike fitting.

Membership benefits:

* 5% bike discount
* 15% discount on accessories
* Use of shop space for club events

Link: www.bicycleproshop.com

3240 Duke street . Alexandria. VA. 22314.

703-212-2453 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              703-212-2453      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              703-212-2453      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Monday- Friday : 10am to 8pm

Saturday : 10am to 6pm

Sunday : 10am to 5 pm.

3403 M street. Washington DC. 20007.

202-337-0311

Monday- Friday: 10am to 7pm

Saturday : 10am to 6pm

Sunday : 10am to 5pm.

Please stop in and say 'hi' if you are in the neighborhood!

jen_'s ravatar jen_    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 162
RE: The Bicycle Pro Shop - New Merchant Partner
POSTED: 3/22/10 11:12 AM

Great news.

I've had nothing but great experiences with the Georgetown shop. The owner there is very friendly and either remembers me (and my bike) from several mechanical problems years back, or is good at faking it and still asks how things are going. Either way, this is a good addition to the club.

Jen

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria