Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Workout Leaders Needed
CREATED: 05/27/09 by adilks REPLIES: 3
adilks    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 290
Workout Leaders Needed
POSTED: 5/27/09 4:51 PM

The Half Ironman Program desperately needs more Workout Leaders for the weekend rides and runs. There are three goal races: Timberman, Augusta and Austin so we need leaders for weekends through the end of October.

Rides are usually scheduled on Saturday and range in distances from about 40-60 miles.

Runs are usually scheduled on Sunday at an out and back course ranging from an hour to 2 hours.

Please email Angela if you can help out.

kev7's ravatar kev7    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 456
RE: Workout Leaders Needed
POSTED: 5/28/09 7:10 AM

Unless I am racing, I run long on Saturdays with the DC Road Runners starting at the USMC War Memorial in Arlington. All are welcome.

Kevin

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 500
POSTED: 5/28/09 9:57 AM

I'm training for Timberman and am more than happy to have some fellow DC tri'ers join me for long rides/runs. I'm not that strong of a runner but can easily lead a pack out on a solid ride. I'll start to post my workouts on the forum.

adilks    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 290
POSTED: 5/28/09 10:32 AM

Kevin and rtroll,
Thank for the response, but we're looking for leaders for the already established Half Ironman Program. Still feel free to post your workouts, but please not under this topic. Emails are sent to the HIP members each week with details for the weekend group ride and run. Prior to those weekend emails, we need to establish who will lead the ride/run.
Thanks for the help and contact me if you have any questions.

Angela

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria