Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Desoto bibjohn or speedtube wetsuit pants?
CREATED: 02/04/13 by mjraugust REPLIES: 4
mjraugust's ravatar mjraugust    JOINED: 12/15/11    POSTS: 103
Desoto bibjohn or speedtube wetsuit pants?
POSTED: 2/04/13 3:38 PM

Does anyone have any experience racing in Desoto Speedtubes or Bibjohns? I despise any sort of tightness or compression around my chest, so the speedtube has a lot of apeal to me. However, I am worried that they might slip down during the swim and would just be another something to worry about. The bibjohns seem like I wouldn't have to worry about the slipping down, although I am worried about shoulder restriction with them. Right now I am just inclined to only register for warmer races, but it would be nice to have a wetsuit option for warmth/buoyancy. Unfortunately there are no local stores that seem to carry Desoto wetsuits at all. I would love to get some input from anyone who has raced speedtubes or bibjohns without additional tops. Particularly any info on sizing as it looks like there won't be an option to try on the suit prior to purchase. I am 6'3 215lbs.

tgalbert's ravatar tgalbert    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 403
RE: Desoto bibjohn or speedtube wetsuit pants?
POSTED: 2/07/13 12:24 PM

Hey dude, someone wants your email address so they can contact you. Would you mind posting?

mjraugust's ravatar mjraugust    JOINED: 12/15/11    POSTS: 103
POSTED: 2/07/13 2:10 PM

Sure assumming they want to contact me about gear and not to tell me all about the Nigerian millions I am owed. It's mjraugust at gmail dot com.

-Mark

asovonick's ravatar asovonick    JOINED: 6/3/09    POSTS: 204
POSTED: 2/07/13 3:02 PM

hahaha that was funny!

-Andy Sovonick of Gaithersburg

tgalbert's ravatar tgalbert    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 403
POSTED: 2/08/13 9:17 AM

+1 internetz to you, sir.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria