Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Pacers Race Discount Code?
CREATED: 02/16/12 by Luke REPLIES: 5
Luke's ravatar Luke    JOINED: 11/28/10    POSTS: 344
Pacers Race Discount Code?
POSTED: 2/16/12 1:11 PM

Does DC Triclub have a discount code for Pacers races? I know they're one of our sponsors and they give us 10% off on all purchases!

-Luke

morunner66's ravatar morunner66    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 702
RE: Pacers Race Discount Code?
POSTED: 2/16/12 1:23 PM

Not sure about 10% discount anymore. Pacers is switching to a buyers club: ie, buy X amount of merchandise, get $20 off next purchase or something like that.

POSTED: 2/16/12 1:59 PM

Hmm... can we look into this? I know a ton of our members shop there, and do their awesome race series!

tgalbert's ravatar tgalbert    JOINED: 9/30/10    POSTS: 401
POSTED: 2/16/12 2:53 PM

Pacers doesn't give a discount anymore, but at morunner said, they offer a rewards program thing where you rack up points with your purchases. The more the you buy, the more you rack up, which actually yields a higher % in return.

http://runpacers.com/rewardsprogram/

Maybe our partnership section can be revised to reflect new partnership? Current status with past partners?

rtroll's ravatar rtroll    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 497
POSTED: 2/16/12 9:26 PM

We sunset the partnership with Pacers in 2011. Currently our exclusive run shop partner is Potomac River Running (PRR). We are hard at work making some big changes to our partnership program so stay tuned. We are in the process of updating our partner page as well.

Any suggestions or comments please direct them to partnerships@dctriclub.org.

Thanks,
Ryan
President, DC Tri Club

POSTED: 2/16/12 10:10 PM

Sad news about the Pacers partnership being dropped. Their stores and races are awesome. But PRR is great too! Both the Farley and Shapiro families run great businesses and do so much for the running & triathlon community. I would be a proponent of bringing Pacers back, and having 2 running store partners... as I'm guessing almost all of our members shop at one of the 2 chains.

-Luke

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria