Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Tough Guy™ - Be part of the official thing.
CREATED: 05/11/10 by tgrollman REPLIES:
tgrollman's ravatar tgrollman    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 222
Tough Guy™ - Be part of the official thing.
POSTED: 5/11/10 8:46 AM

Many years ago, Mr. Mouse brought the first marathon to London. He know runs the famous Tough Guy™ run twice a year in the UK. We’ve had several imitators here in the US but never the real thing. There is a core group that are working with Mr. Mouse on the first US run which will be next year with any luck. I am outing myself as a mouse princess.

For those who do not know, Mr. Mouse is a charitable type and the US event is going to focus on raising money for US/UK veterans/animals.

We have a skype call next week with Mr. Mouse and his minions to start Phase 1 of the plan. A few extra bodies are always good so I am turning to you all. This is a limited invite!! Please do not post elsewhere right now. We will be scouting locations, sending a group to run the Nettles (if possible), doing recon, etc. This should be fun, but will require some dedication.

If you want to be part of the group and be part of the first call, please let me know ASAP.

Tania (tgrollman@yahoo.com)

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria