DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Kinetic Half IronMan - Need a Ride
CREATED: 05/07/12 by piyushdabomb REPLIES: 4
piyushdabomb    JOINED: 5/10/10    POSTS: 84
Kinetic Half IronMan - Need a Ride
POSTED: 5/07/12 8:19 AM

Hi Everyone -

Is anyone who is competing in this year's Kinetic Half IronMan have an extra spot in their car if they're leaving that morning?

If you do, i'll be very grateful for this ride and will be happy to pay for gas/food after.

Let me know - thanks!

Lance140pt6    JOINED: 12/2/11    POSTS: 38
RE: Kinetic Half IronMan - Need a Ride
POSTED: 5/07/12 2:04 PM

where do you live?

piyushdabomb    JOINED: 5/10/10    POSTS: 84
POSTED: 5/07/12 2:36 PM

Hi Lance -

Thanks for responding.

I live in the West End area between Georgetown and Foggy Bottom. I'm willing to go anywhere that's metro accessible if that helps.

I appreciate it.

Lance140pt6    JOINED: 12/2/11    POSTS: 38
POSTED: 5/07/12 8:27 PM

I sent you a PM, at least I think!!

I live in Reston so see if you get any responses this week from any DC folks and if not we can try and figure something out. Vienna metro would be ok, but I don't think the metro runs that early? Email me if I forget to check back on the forum this week. Lancenobles@gmail.com

keepingitawesome's ravatar keepingitawesome    JOINED: 5/4/09    POSTS: 19
POSTED: 5/08/12 8:36 AM

One of the blind athletes on DC Tri Club, Tina, is in need of a ride to the Kinetic Half this weekend.

She is happy to pay for a hotel for her and her ride Friday night to make things easier.

She also needs a ride for her tandem bike (I have a thule rack on the back of my car, and the tandem easily fits on that).

Tina lives in Del Ray, near the Braddock Rd Metro station. Her bike is currently being tuned at Bonzai, so if there is anyone heading out from there, Tina would be happy to make arrangements to have someone else pick up her bike directly from there if it is easier. Otherwise, I will make arrangements to get the bike to Tina’s house for her ride to pick up her and her bike.

Please, if you are able to take her and/or her bike let me know ASAP! I am usually able to give her a ride, but due to a family situation, I need to be closer to home this weekend.

Please email me at keepingitawesome@yahoo.com, or call my cell at 703-415-6486 if there is anything you can help with.

We really need your help…if you are able, please step up.

Thanks,
Lindy (and Tina too)

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria