Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

3rd party Swim Training mentioned in NTP orientation
CREATED: 02/01/10 by larrybooth REPLIES: 4
larrybooth    JOINED: 1/27/10    POSTS: 9
3rd party Swim Training mentioned in NTP orientation
POSTED: 2/01/10 4:38 PM

Can someone post a link or provide some details pertaining to the "fantastic" swim lessons that were mentioned in the orientation?

hppeabody's ravatar hppeabody    JOINED: 9/17/09    POSTS: 193
RE: 3rd party Swim Training mentioned in NTP orientation
POSTED: 2/01/10 7:17 PM

They were talking about the CUBU swims on sunday nights at American U. They run continuously in 6 week segments with a beginner intermediate and advanced (masters) levels. I recently finished two rounds of the beginner and it was by far one of the wisest choices I have ever made- did that at the beginning of my learning how to lap swim before I could develop any bad habits-- but don't worry, if you already have some they can fix that too. I have referred a couple of friends also to the clinic and they found it really helpful.

Here's a link to one of the threads. Just email Tammy and she will let you know when the next one is starting.

http://www.dctriclub.org/forum/messages.cfm?tid=0610033B-FDAC-AA2A-1D3941C8F0D8F9F3

Hillary

mrowan's ravatar mrowan    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 17
POSTED: 2/01/10 9:35 PM

Hey, I emailed Tammy a few days ago because I am also interested. The next session starts Feb. 14. Hope to see you there!
Megan

irishnd02's ravatar irishnd02    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 99
POSTED: 2/02/10 6:44 AM

Another option is the Total Immersion class at OnPoint Fitness. I know they are looking to get a few more together to start a Monday night class (usually on Wednesdays). There is a February promo for 50% off the 2nd person's fee if 2 people sign up.

I'm in my last week of classes & it's been great.

The previous thread is here: http://www.dctriclub.org/forum/messages.cfm?tid=5A8DBA6F-0B36-8487-AC595EEBB3F54751&&page=1

Mimi

adilks    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 290
RE: CUBU Triathlon Swim Clinic
POSTED: 2/02/10 11:03 AM

Curl Burke Triathlon Swim Clinic

If the link doesn't work, go to the learn tab then click on Buzz and Stories.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria