Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

CREATED: 08/02/11 by jrbruck REPLIES: 6
jrbruck's ravatar jrbruck    JOINED: 8/1/11    POSTS: 26
POSTED: 8/02/11 2:58 PM

Hey Team,

Pretty pumped about joining the DC club. If there are any pointers or advance to offer regarding getting involved in training/workouts, please let me know-it would be greatly appreciated. Hope you all are having a great summer.

Jonathan

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1713
RE: New Member
POSTED: 8/02/11 3:51 PM

Go to the club-wide happy hour later this month, and ask the dozens of people there. Or go to the ride/bbq/beer at Conte's/FreshBikes in Ballston, Arlington at 6:30 tonit.

ballstoncyclist's ravatar ballstoncyclist    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 491
POSTED: 8/02/11 4:09 PM

Give us a bit more info about location, strength/weaknesses, types of workouts interested, etc and you'll receive more information that you could digest.

amacos's ravatar amacos    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 157
POSTED: 8/02/11 4:48 PM

Hi Jonathan! Welcome to the Club! Our next Club-wide Happy Hour is on Thursday, August 18th at the National Harbor. The details will be posted soon on our events page. We would love to have you there!
Cheers, Adriana

amacos's ravatar amacos    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 157
POSTED: 8/02/11 4:48 PM

Hi Jonathan! Welcome to the Club! Our next Club-wide Happy Hour is on Thursday, August 18th at the National Harbor. The details will be posted soon on our events page. We would love to have you there!
Cheers, Adriana

jrbruck's ravatar jrbruck    JOINED: 8/1/11    POSTS: 26
POSTED: 8/03/11 11:47 AM

I live in Alexandria (so getting places isn't too challenging). Run approx 60 mi/wk and bike a little over 100/wk. Would like to increase my biking and swimming training since those are the legs I need to improve upon most.

mosered's ravatar mosered    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 1713
POSTED: 8/03/11 12:10 PM

Swim: As an Alexandrian, you might check out the OneWave Thursday nit swims at National Harbor across the Wilson Bridge, and the weekly Curle-Burke AU swims near Mason Neck.

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria