Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

Summer in Washington- Looking for a home :)
CREATED: 04/09/09 by PrairieCanuck REPLIES: 1
PrairieCanuck    JOINED: 4/9/09    POSTS: 1
Summer in Washington- Looking for a home :)
POSTED: 4/09/09 8:41 PM

Hello Washington Tri Club!
I'm heading to Washington for the summer to join the ranks of hundreds of interns that flock DC in the summer... and hopefully join in on some workouts with the Club!

Currently I reside in Toronto, where we just had what I hope was the final snow fall of the season. I can't wait to get outside and start riding!

I'm heading to Washington at the beginning of May, and will spend the summer working with the Canadian Embassy. I thought I would see if anyone in the tri-club has or knows of someone who has either an extra room in their home, or is thinking of subletting a room for the summer. I'm really a lovely Canadian girl, who has an affinity for Canada-US relations.

So teammates, I look forward to your replies and meeting some new teammates at the workouts.

Nikki

kmwpro's ravatar kmwpro    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 269
RE: Summer in Washington- Looking for a home :)
POSTED: 4/10/09 9:43 AM

Nikki,

Check out this yahoo group: "Ladies DC" which posts a lot of local events and jobs but also a lot of roommate wanted type of posts.

I've met several of your soon to be co-workers through events with another group I'm involved with. They are all quite nice!

Good luck!

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria