Partner Advertisements
DC Tri Club Forum {dialogue}

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

FS: Garmin Forerunner 205, $50 (or free)
CREATED: 12/14/09 by catgold REPLIES: 2
catgold's ravatar catgold    JOINED: 2/28/09    POSTS: 87
FS: Garmin Forerunner 205, $50 (or free)
POSTED: 12/14/09 11:34 AM

Just in time for Christmas...buy yourself something. For sale is a lightly used, Garmin Forerunner 205. This will allow you to track your speed, pace, distance and much more.

All cables, manuals included. Read more about the 205 here: http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Forerunner-Receiver-Sports-Watch/dp/B000CSQJ8C

Suggested retail is $149. Because we'd like to see it go to a good home, asking $50. Or if you have a compelling story, it is yours for free. We would love to hear from you if you know someone who could really use this but can't afford to buy it.

anonymouschris    JOINED: 12/15/09    POSTS: 1
RE: FS: Garmin Forerunner 205, $50 (or free)
POSTED: 12/15/09 1:12 PM

Hi - Can you please email me. I would love to purchase this for my gf who just completed her first half marathon and is now training for her full marathon. You can reach me by email at anonymouschris@yahoo.com. Thank you so much.

kande9un    JOINED: 7/27/09    POSTS: 10
RE: FS: Garmin Forerunner 205, $50 (or free)
POSTED: 12/15/09 2:37 PM

Hi! I am hoping that you haven't found a new owner for your forerunner! I have been wanting a Garmin Forerunner for years to help with my training, but haven't been able to purchase one yet. I am a 6th grade math teacher in a public school here in Washington DC, while I absolutely LOVE my students and my job, it leaves me with very little, shall we say, spending money to buy things for myself that aren't things that I need...and unfortunately I don't really need a Garmin Forerunner, I would however like one. So, if you haven't already found a home for your Forerunner and you want to support a DC Teacher, shoot me an email!

kande9un@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Katie

Previous Page   Page: 1   Next Page

New Post

Only logged in and active members of the DC Triathlon Club may post messages on the Forum.

Search Terms

Match Criteria